Friday, December 28, 2007

Here we are

Well, I've finally done it. After considering this for several months I've started a blog. I'd love to say that I'll write in my blog every day, but that would be really optimistic. So I'm going to shoot for three days a week. My goal is just to have a corner in cyber world where I can keep friends and family up to date with what's new in our lives, share some fun pics, and voice my thoughts on life.

Here's some pics from our Christmas festivities:











I decided to become crafty all of a sudden this Christmas. For my nieces I made ponchos and hats. I found a pattern that looked simple enough and just gave it a whirl. I've never sewn anything in my life except for a pillow in home economics in junior high! Here's pics of how they turned out.









Thanks to all who contributed to the poncho/hat project in some way or another. There's several of you consultants out there!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment