Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Age of Two

Ah - we have arrived. The age of two in all of its independent glory. It's definitely challenging me to continue to grow as a parent.

I have watched my baby grow up before my eyes. It amazes me how much he's grown, even in the last year. He's transforming from a baby to a little boy.

Some of his current likes:

TRAINS - the boy is fascinated with them. Aren't we in the right place for that...lol? We live relatively close to a set of train tracks, so we've taken him on occasion to sit in a parking lot and wait for a train. He loves to make trains out of his blocks, legos, whatever he can make a train with! Whenever he hears a train he must point it out. He loves to make the "choo choo" noise.

Wally - Finally, he is starting to like our puppy. Their relationship is still strained at times, but it's getting much better. He loves to give Wally treats.

The ABC Song - He LOVES this song and does a great job of singing it!

Talking - He's a talker. His vocabulary has exploded. He uses so many complete sentences now. I'm just amazed at how he's developed.

Reading - He loves to sit with mommy and daddy and read to us or be read to.

Gammaw and Papa Time - He loves his "Gammaw" and "Papa" time. When he gets to go bye bye with them, he gives hugs and kisses fast and then it's "bye" to mommy and he's on his way out the door FAST. I feel like chopped liver next to Papa especially. But I'm so glad they have that special relationship.

His Family - He loves to talk about his cousins. At random times he'll start naming them off along with his "Uncarley" and "Uhmissa".

Walks - He LOVES going for walks with mommy and Wally and "Nanial" when he's here.

Park - He loves to "wing" at the park!

Well, that's all I can think of for now off of the top of my head. I hope to update his blog at some point. But I'm waiting for film developing. I have film going all the way back to March of this year that needs to be developed!

No comments:

Post a Comment