Monday, April 14, 2008

Longing to Be Done

Oh, how I long for the day that I can be all done working. Boo is such a joy to be around. It's okay working and I haven't been miserable the entire time, but it's so hard seeing everyone else get to spend time with him while I'm trekking to work. Today was especially hard. Boo's sick - nothing major, just a little cold. But there's nothing like mommy for a baby when they're not feeling well. I would've loved to stay home, but I only have one sick day accrued so far. I could've used it, but I felt like I needed to save it for when Boo is more sick. Does that make sense? I just hate it though. I should be home holding him and comforting him and I'm not. Enough ranting for now I guess.

As to an update, all of my projects have been on hold since going back to work. It's really hard to juggle everything at the end of a long work day. I'm trying to find a way to put "Crystal's fun creative time" back into my day, but so far it's not happening. I'd love to hear tips from other working moms. I'd love to figure out how to make good money from home. Anyone have any ideas on that one? I'm all ears. I think teaching piano could be promising, but when I wasn't working full time I lacked the funds to properly promote my business. Now I have the funds and no time. Arrgg - life. Gotta love it!

Boo is doing really good though. I need to update with newer pics. I actually did that with a new post, but I'm not sure where the post went. I must not have saved it. That's frustrating. Oh well.

Well, time to get going back to the daily grind!

No comments:

Post a Comment