Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Boo pulled himself up!

Boo is getting much more mobile. He really likes to stand at the coffee table and swipe at everything on it. Well, today he finally figured out how to pull himself up instead of scream at me until I do it for him. He scoots around on his butt and goes backwards on his tummy. He's so close to crawling, but can't quite get over one of his legs. Plus, he's pretty laid back, so if he has an option besides crawling he usually takes that. Overall, I think we both do okay with the whole mommy goes to work thing. It's just hard to keep up. For example, my goal of writing in my blog three times a week? Hmmm...need to work on that one. Also, my baby-led feeding blog is falling behind. So much to do, so little time! I am happy to be at work though. It's so nice to have money to pay bills. As much as I hate being away from Boo, the amount of stress that has been lifted has made it so much easier to feel content from day to day. That's always a good thing.

I'll have to get my Easter pics up soon. They have to get developed first. Boo had a cute little outfit on of course. And he got an Easter basket. He got a couple of books - one being his first bible. He also got some farm animals that make noise.

I managed to scrape my eye for Easter. I was brushing my hair and somehow brushed my eye. I'm talented I know. It hurt all day on Sunday. Yesterday it hurt worse and after driving to my mom's house on Monday morning to drop Boo off I couldn't open my eye for several hours. So, I ended up going to the eye doctor instead of to work. I have an abrasion on my left eye. Wow. I'm so talented. Anyways, it's still pretty painful, but doing much better. I go back to the eye doctor tomorrow. Hopefully there won't be any scarring. That could affect my vision permanently. The eye doctor didn't think there would be scarring, so I'm hoping for the best. Some people would love to have 20/20 vision. I have it and I stick a hairbrush in my eye. Gotta love it!

Here's a couple of recent pics:



No comments:

Post a Comment