Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Calling for Links!!!

Awhile back I lost all of my bookmarks. Yikes...because I bookmark everything! Soooo...I need some help finding all of my long lost bookmarked sites.

So here's what I'm interested in. Feel free to send me links galore.

Baby-led weaning

Cloth diapering

Cloth diaper online stores

Natural/homemade toy stores

Online toy stores that sell European-made toys (i.e. not made in China)

Online baby clothing retailers

Breastfeeding information and resources

Homeschooling information and resources

Unschooling information and resources

Charlotte Mason and Ambleside online stuff

Natural living sites

Attachment parenting sites and information

Gentle christian mothering sites and information

Home daycare resources and retailers

Blogs - specifically for friends

Healthy/Vegetarian recipe/blog/cooking sites

Blogs that are inspiring - Soulemama and ones like that

Well, this is all I can think of right now. So feel free to link me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment