Wednesday, November 12, 2008

What I've Been Up To

Well, all of my productivity went out the window over the weekend as I started reading the Twilight series. Actually, my original intent was to read the first book in preparation for the movie that's coming out. Well, here I am all four books later and my house is starting to fall apart. So now it's time to play some catch up around here! Anyways, it really is a great set of books for anyone that's into fantasy fiction. I tend to be drawn to fantasy fiction. I suppose that I enjoy fantasy fiction so much because it allows me to live in a completely different world for a time. Everyone needs an escape from reality once in awhile!

I'm killing time right now while I'm waiting for the doctor's office to open today. Boo had a fever Monday night and much of the day yesterday. It was back up last night, and a bit higher than it was on Monday night. So I'm hoping if I call first thing when they open, she can squeeze him in quickly. I'm hoping he doesn't have another ear infection, but one of his ears has looked a bit drippy as of late. So that very well could be a problem.

Anyhoo, I better get up and ready while he's still sleeping.


No comments:

Post a Comment