Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I have a JOB

Well, the impossible has happened. I finally have a job...yes in the middle of this cornfield town. I'm working as a case manager for an agency that coordinates services for medically fragile adults. It will be good though because I'll be about five minutes from Boo no matter where he's at. I'll be able to go home and feed him during lunch...that sort of thing.

So now I'm on a mission to get this house organized before going to work. I haven't put much effort into organizing since we moved. Part of that is because I didn't know if I would find a job and I didn't want to put tons of effort into organizing this place if we were just going to have to move again. So now I've decided that everything must have a place before I go back to work. I'm a little nervous about being able to stay on top of things once I rejoin the working world. But I guess I have to be okay with the fact that I won't. Some things will slip and that's inevitable.

1 comment:

  1. well congrats. I'll try to call this weekend with my new phone. I can still recive calls with my mangled one but alas I can not see my contacts list.

    ReplyDelete