Thursday, October 2, 2008

Busy busy

Well, this week has been busy thus far, but fun. I make it a point to get the kids outside as much as possible. We go for a walk in the morning. And they play in the backyard in the afternoon. It's funny watching Boo adjust to all of this. I have to say that I'm pretty proud. He's taking all of this rather well so far. Although he doesn't nap as long as our daycare child, so he likes to wake up and pat him on the head saying, "nice". *sigh* So I have to keep him away while our daycare child sleeps another hour. So I've gotten about an hour completely to myself most days. Well, it's not really to myself, because I don't call cleaning the kitchen and doing other household chores an hour to myself. But its still nice and quiet!

T and I have been helping with Jr./Sr. High group at our church. That's on Wednesday nights. Last night we went out to the high school for a football game. We were quite a bit late due to T getting home from work late. Oh well, better late than never.

I called to check on Oscar and his possible girlfriend. Apparently she's being a butthead - the petshop owner's words, not mine! She wants more time to work with them. So she's got it. Oh, and I located Gizmo this morning. He's now back in his cage, rather unhappy about it I might add.

I've decided to join Weight Watchers this week. I've done it once before, but honestly, all I did was cheat the system. I'd starve myself all day and eat a candy bar every night. I lost weight - but somehow I don't think that's what the Weight Watchers creators had in mind! So, this time I'm going to try and actually do it right. I'm just so sick of carrying all this extra weight around. I've decided that I'm not going to take it into my 30s. I'm just not. I might even start a blog about my progress. But I'm not brave enough to post my weight or anything...just not going to do that.

Anyhoo, gotta run. I need to wake Boo up. Usually he's up by now. So I need to get him up and get him ready for his playmate who will be here within the next ten or fifteen minutes probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment