Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Rainy Day and Bunny Love

Well, the word on Oscar is that he and Allie are starting to bond. They will go nose to nose now. How cute is that?! But they're still not ready to live together, so they need a bit more time. Oscar's still at the pet shop working on his relationship with Allie so that we can take it to the next level!

Todays' been a rainy day. That means no morning walk for us. Boo!!! And what a long morning it was without the walk. It makes me so thankful that I've made the walk a mandatory part of the program on days where the weather allows. I think we all feel better with the walk. The kiddos barely made it to lunch before they were starting to lose it. However, Boo decided he'd forego nap today. He finally went down 2 hours after our daycare kiddo. Ugh. So I might get a half an hour break if I'm lucky!

I'm looking forward to this Friday because I think I might finally have enough money to purchase a good table and chairs for the daycare. Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment