Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Oscar Can't Get Any Love

Poor Oscar. He's been officially rejected. After being rejected by the bunny at the pet store he was going to possibly get a girlfriend from the Guardian Angels Shelter. But no girl will have him apparently. Soooo...I'll be picking him up. I've been reading through plans for building a bunny home for him as he's going to move up from the basement. Poor Gizmo is still hanging out in the basement. And now that there's no bunny to trade him for I guess the deal's off. So, we're going to have to try to get rid of him somehow. I know that sounds harsh, but with the daycare I don't have room for two separate bunny habitats in this house and they will not live together without killing one another. Gizmo is not getting quality care down in the basement...not to mention it's cold down there. It's really not a good place for him, but we have no choice right now. So in the basement he'll stay until we find a home for him. In the meantime, I'll add "build a bunny home" to my list of things to do. *sigh* I'm kind of excited though. I've found some great online instructions and pictures. This is going to stretch my crafting skills though. Hopefully I can get T to drill some holes for me though.

No comments:

Post a Comment