Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Out of the Funk, Boo's Vocabulary, and Getting into "Trouble"

Well, I'm out of my funk that I've been in - thank God. I don't know how many more days of that I could've dealt with. I think crafting last night cheered me up. I love scrapbooking and while I wasn't working on my own stuff, there's still something extremely rewarding about seeing a blank page and a picture turn into a masterpiece before your very eyes!

Boo is growing up so fast. I'm amazed by all of the things that he does. He's changing and learning new things. His vocabulary astounds me. He knows so many words. I'll try to write a current list, but I know that I'll miss many.

mama
daddy
doggy
duck
truck - "tuk"
more
milk
water - "awa"
I'm stuck - "I tuk"
cow
cot
diaper - "dapper"
Presley (his cousin) - "pessy"
Parker (his cousin)
feet
sock
shoe
thank you
baby Jesus - "batey Juwus"
Santa - "Sinta"
tree
baby - "batey"
snack - "nak"
night night
snow - "know"
outside - "utsigh"
upstairs - "ustairs"
downstairs - "destairs"
bye bye
book
hot
banana - "nana"
apple
Nathanial - "naniel"
Maddie - "mahee"
pizza
hat
music - "muni"
Crystal - "Kisstal"
grandma - "gammah"
papa
hello - "ehoh"
hi
potty
pee-eww (holds his nose while saying) - "peetu"
no
yes
push
cereal

Well, I know there's more, but that's all I can think of off of the top of my head.

Also, he's recently figured out how to get himself out of "trouble." When he's doing something that I don't like, usually "redecorating" the X-mas tree or standing on the coffee table, I usually get agitated after moving/ redirecting him for the fifth time in a row. He can see that a mile away. So what does he do then? He hugs me and gives me kisses. And he's got these beautiful angelic blue eyes. Good grief...I'm in trouble!

No comments:

Post a Comment