Monday, December 22, 2008

Weird Day Is Now a Weird Week

Okay, I'm officially having a weird week. I don't know what the deal is. Perhaps it's the weather and being cooped up inside. Perhaps it's the fact that I didn't get to go see friends in the burbs. Perhaps it's that I feel trapped in a life going nowhere. I don't know. All I do know is that I feel like complete crap. My mood is horribly depressive right now, especially for someone who usually really loves the Christmas season. I find that I feel a bit hopeless about everything right now, which is not my usual mode of feeling. And the fact that I feel hopeless causes me to feel guilty and ungrateful because I know that there are so many people in need not just of Christmas presents, but of basics like food and clean water. So knowing that makes me feel crappy for not feeling happy. Anyhoo, I think I'll stop writing before I bring others down with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment