Monday, April 19, 2010

Bring on the coffee

Five thirty came this morning and instead of slumbering peacefully I was awakened by my hubby "Crystal.Get up. Crystal! It's time to get up. You have to get up. Come on. Hurry up and get up so I can go back to sleep!" sigh, wiggle wiggle go my toes, groan"Crystal. Get UP!"sigh, roll,groan, stretch. And on that went for about 5 minutes or so until I finally forced my body to move, wiggling out of bed most ungracefully. I had a 6:00am appointment with a needle at the hospital lab this morning, just the kind of thing that makes a person burrow further into bed as opposed to jump out. But get out of bed I did. And now I'm back and of course there's no going to sleep now. Where's the coffee? sigh Guess it's not going to make itself. I'll have to drag my body into the kitchen and put the water on, grind my coffee, and get the french press ready to go. But the rich coffee aroma and the warm roasted bean thickness in my mouth will really hit the spot this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment