Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Potty Training Day #2

Well, we spent much of last night listening to Boo cough. He's now passed out on the couch and wakes up to have a coughing fit now and then. So, I am pretty sure that we'll be back in diapers today. I did find some cotton training pants and plastic covers last night. I bought quite a few of them so that my lackluster laundry habits wouldn't get in the way of plenty of dry underwear. I really am so proud of him. Despite being tired when we got home from grandma and papa's house last night, he wanted to sit on his potty. And we caught our second pee of the day then! Woo hoo! I got some other snacks to go along with the candy - chips, dried fruit, nuts, etc...I don't think he responds well to that much sugar during the day. Also, I bought a few cheapy toys in the $1 section at Target and in the party supply section for a potty prize box. When there's an actual deposit in the potty he'll get to pick something out of the prize box. So he got this little plastic car last night after peeing. He was so proud to show daddy the car he got for putting his peepee in the potty!

No comments:

Post a Comment