Thursday, September 11, 2008

Boo's Missing Daddy and Childcare Stuff

It's a bit sad as I know that Boo can tell daddy is gone. I show him T's pic everyday and make sure that I talk about daddy coming back. I've talked to T a couple of times on the phone and I can tell that he misses Boo so badly. It breaks my heart to think how he must feel right now. I'd be devastated if I had to be away from Boo for so long. I don't think I could handle it. T will get to actually sees some parts of Germany this weekend, so I'm pretty excited for him.

Boo and I have kept busy this week though. I'm trying to get out and about while I still have my daytime freedom. Having a full-time childcare during the day is getting closer and closer. I put my licensing and license-exempt packets in the mail today. Woo hoo! The license-exempt will go through first. The licensing will take a bit longer. Filling out the license-exempt packet just allows me to be listed with the Childcare Resource and Referral service so that I can get free referrals from them for parents interested in childcare. Not a bad deal. I bought my fire extinguisher today so that was pretty exciting. Now I have to actually put it up!

I'm looking for an infant/child 1st aid and cpr class and I'm working on getting daycare insurance. Both the bunnies are getting checked out by the vet next week. Oh...so many fun things to do!

Anyways, I guess that's all the latest!

No comments:

Post a Comment