Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Just Updating

Well, A is watching Baby Einstein in his exersaucer and I thought I would take this opportunity to update, as opposed to fold laundry. In my defense I have at least carried the laundry upstairs and I am planning on folding it.

Aand I did a mom and baby workout yesterday. It was pretty cheesy, but fun. He enjoyed it because he got moved around, tickled, and kissed during the course of the workout. So I got points for my Biggest Loser Challenge. I'm not doing great, but I'm off to a better start this week than I had last week. I'm hoping to continue to do a little better. I'm still working on moderation as a goal for now.

A gives kisses now. It's so incredibly cute. He grabs my face and slobbers on it with a big fat grin on his face. Ah - life doesn't get much better than that!

I have a job interview a week from today. So I'm really really hoping it pans out. It sounds like it would be a good job, much better than foster care. Of course it doesn't take much to be much better than foster care!

I'm still working on my sewing. I've got lots of projects waiting in line right now. Next up will be a shopping cart cover for A. It's a pattern for dummies (they make everything), but it looks harder than the poncho/hat combos that I did. So I think it will be a challenge. At some point I'm making a robe for my mom. That looks like a huge challenge and I know it'd be cheaper to buy her one, but I feel like I'll learn a lot about sewing by making this robe. Plus, she has to tell me it looks good when it's all done. She's my mother!

No comments:

Post a Comment