Friday, January 18, 2008

Woman of Too Many Projects

If I was named for my personality/characteristics, this would be my name. Why do I decide to tackle everything at once? Can I just say that I'm in the middle of a million different things right now. Okay - not a million. But here's my list:

- Knitting my scarf (I'm actually done, but can't figure out how to bind off and get it off of the needles)
- Embroidering T and A's matching shirt and onesie that I made them for Christmas
- Reorganizing the bookshelves
- Reorganizing all of the holiday decorations before sending them down to the basement
- Learning to sew
- Following the curriculum from the book "The Well Educated Mind" and taking an online Blackboard course that corresponds to this
- Finding a job - I have an interview this Wednesday finally - woo hoo
- Going through the last 2-3 years of piled up papers/bills/etc...that are in boxes/files/piles in our house
- A's scrapbook - I have yet to leave the hospital and he's six months old
- Writing on this blog all the time (which I really do love by the way)

And of course there's the ongoing daily stuff too (laundry, dishes, etc...). Oh it never seems to end. I think there's something about me that enjoys the craziness of multiple things in the air constantly. Hmmm...maybe that's why I was drawn to case management work.

This job that I have an interview for sounds pretty great. But I'm not going to talk about it much unless I get it. So I'll keep you posted.

Alright...I need to get off of here and attend to one of my projects. I think I'm going to work on my coursework for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment