Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Sewing in my sleep

Last night I dreamed that someone got me a serger. What an odd dream. I guess all of my sewing ambitions are starting to follow me to bed. Oh well - I guess that's just the way that my brain is wired. Prior to having my LO I dreamed about breastfeeding him. Weird - I think my brain was just trying to figure out the perfect latch so that would be worked out prior to him getting here. LOL - especially considering all the issues we had getting going.

Anyways, this is just a short little diddy. We need to run to Target. We're actually out of toilet paper. Yes, completely out! How does one completely run out of toilet paper? I don't know, but we did it. So I figure that's a definite necessity. I just hope that I don't leave with half the store. There's always that temptation at Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment