Sunday, August 10, 2008

Pass the Veggies???

Well, my hubbie informed me this evening that he is ready to go vegetarian. He's been mulling this over for some time and I have heard him mention it in the past. But he's decided we're taking the plunge. And when I say "we", I do mean all of us together. I'm actually okay with this. He's so much more of a meatlover than I am. I'm just concerned as to how well he'll do with this...I'm constantly hounding him to eat his veggies and try new things. So I guess time will tell. But...it's time to go grocery shopping and I'm not going to buy any meat or plan any meals with meat. So we'll see how it goes. I do love seafood and so I think I will have to partake in seafood now and then...which I know is not true vegetarianism, but hey, whatever...it's better than nothing. So...we'll see how this goes. And we're going to have to find ways to make wonderful grilled veggies as we have a grill that I bought Tom for his birthday! But both of us are concerned about health and living a healthier lifestyle, so I'm actually looking forward to giving this a good try.

No comments:

Post a Comment