Monday, June 21, 2010

Focus on the positive.

I'm trying to focus on the positive as this week started off kind of crummy with hubby being sick as well as some other things. Sooo...I guess I'll dwell on what I can come up with.

Well, I've lost a few pounds after rejoining Weight Watchers. I did attend my meeting on Saturday morning like a good girl and it felt good to be back. Yay for that. Also, a friend of mine has talked me into trying this class at the YMCA. So I'm going tonight. All of our clothing is still a huge mess - the closets haven't been organized yet - so I had to dig and dig and dig, but I finally found my sports bra. Yippee!

Today has been a good day with the kiddos. We had a great walk and enjoyed the sunshine playing outside in the backyard this morning.

I still like my house and am so excited to no longer be renting.

I had some great girl time Saturday night and ordered some fun things at a friend's party.

A dishwasher that we bought from a friend is being delivered today.


Boo's birthday is coming up. As sad as it will be to see my baby turn three, I'm looking forward to celebrating him for who he is. He's such a wonderful blessing and I feel so lucky to have him in my life.

Well, that's my list. I'm going to attempt this type of blog more often, especially when I'm feeling a bit down!

No comments:

Post a Comment