Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Anxiously Awaiting

Well, here I sit anxiously awaiting the arrival of the DCFS licensing rep. She's supposed to be here in about an hour. So hopefully everything's done. In a little bit I'll run down and finish cleaning up the after-lunch kitchen mess. I'm pretty antsy - I've been waiting for this moment for soooooooo long. So hopefully everything will be as it should and I can get my daycare license. It'll be so nice to finally be on the local Childcare Resource and Referral Agency list so that I can get referrals. We definitely need for this place to fill up so that we can make the income we need to make. And then just when we start to feel financially more comfortable, it'll be time for T to quit his job and go to school for nursing full-time...lol! But that's life in all of its marvelous stress and change. I feel as though I'm constantly being stretched to handle more, adapt to more, etc...As uncomfortable as that can be sometimes I know that it's in the process of being stretched that character is built. So I console myself with that thought and thank God that I'm not stagnant!

No comments:

Post a Comment