Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Hang in there Elfie!!

Well, it's been a bit since I've updated as I'm not real sure what to say. We had a scare last week and went to ER. We had an ultrasound and Elfie was okay then, but a bit younger than we thought. So Elfie's only at 7 weeks now.

Elfie at seven weeks

We're not sure how Elfie's doing this week. We had some scary things start over the weekend that have continued into this week. However, despite some things that could be indicative of a miscarriage, I've had NO cramping or pain. So, that's a very good sign. Hang in there Elfie. We love you and want you to grow and be healthy and be born.

Elfie is in God's hands and I've decided to think positively until I have reason to think otherwise! Negative thinking has certainly never helped anyone anyways. So there's the update on Elfie!

No comments:

Post a Comment