Tuesday, February 17, 2009

UUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We were hoping T's veterans grant would transfer over to other states. NOPE - it's only good in Illinois. I want out of this freaking state!!!! But it would be stupid to pay for tuition when we can get it free. I am sooooo sick of winter and cold and the midwest. AAARRRRGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I realize I'm being really bitchy here, but I did say in my last post that I'm really irritable right now.

I don't know. Maybe there's still another way. If he can get on at a good hospital in a nice, warm climate area, don't they usually cover tuition for their employees???? Could he do it that way so we're not stuck here because of the Illinois Veteran's Grant??? Ugh....**big sigh**

I seriously can't take too many more winters.

No comments:

Post a Comment